Saturday, October 9, 2010

Easier Said than Done!

How simple is it to say things! No sooner you say something that you get tested in the very thing you said. It is very humbling. This time I want to eat my words. I want to not only hear the truths that God has been teaching me, I want to digest them. Take them to the depths of my spirit so that the overflow of my heart will be a blessing and be pleasing to the Lord!

So I will press on tonight! I won't stop. It is not time to quit but to dig deep and stand firm. Praise God that he didn't quit on me! Today, Emily and Holly were the only children at choir. Our family makes up over 50% of the children's choir. So Jeaneen is going to let them sing a duet for church tomorrow and this is the preciousness of being a mom because I get to hear my babies sing the following:

Thank you, Lord, for saving me
Thank you, Lord, for keeping me
I know you're Lord of All
You hear my call
We bless you
We praise you, Lord!

So looking forward to this week! God is faithful. He will not be denied! Kind of like the Dawgs today! LOL! Thought I would lighten up the post!

No comments:

Post a Comment