Thursday, September 9, 2010

What a Difference a Year Makes

Well, we have started a new school year. It is amazing how different it is. The feelings of being overwhelmed has diminished greatly. It, in no way, has disappeared but it does not consume me. I know that time helps things but I contribute it to seeing God's faithfulness as time goes by. Often times we cannot see His hand until we have passed through the change that created "havoc." I know He is faithful. But since so many distractions have been removed, I have actually started looking for it. I mean it IS the theme of this blog!!
I have had so precious moments with the children. I never thought I could be the kind of mom that I am seeing as I reflect on my day. So thankful for the change that God has created in me. Dont get me wrong I have a long way to go, but my heart toward life and its challenges has a great amount of hope. It no longer feels like duty but I feels like I would miss it if were to change!!!! So thankful that God busts our box and doesn't allow to stay in the same place. So thankful for the streams of living water that stir my stagnant waters.

Great is Thy faithfulness, Great is Thy faithfulness;
Morning by morning, New mercies I see.
All I hath needed, Thy hand hath provided;
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord unto me!

No comments:

Post a Comment