Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Here we go!

Here we go! We are no Jon and Kate plus 8, but we are Todd and Nat plus 4. It does not rhyme as good. Sometimes I get tired of my issues but in comparison I like mine and wouldn't want to trade my issues. Here is the start for you of a journey that we have been on for a long while now! God is leading us as a family to make changes that many don't understand or may think we are CRAAAAZY! It is not for us to make our own way but to follow Him!

I am excited to have this technological opportunity to document our lives even it is only for our children's sake and my sanity. My inspiration is both my sister-in-laws have blogs and what a blessing it is. Conversations are not always my strength (I like the delete button, wish my mouth had one).

Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment